To radically impact our community by loving people as Jesus taught and leading them to a deeper faith.
Our Core Values
- Worship - We believe God delights in our authentic praise and worship
- Prayer - We believe in the importance, power and need of prayer
- Life Groups - We believe we are at out best when we journey together with other in Life Groups. In these groups we study the Bible, we pray for each other, we fellowship (have fun), sometimes we eat and do life together.
- Fellowship - We strive to create a God-centered atmosphere that welcomes everyone into fellowship, nurtures healthy relationships, meets needs, and provides support.
- Serving - We believe we grow as believers as we help others, whether in the church or in the community
- Stewardship - We believe we are to be good stewards of our resources and all God has created
- Caring - We believe we must identify and purposefully meet the spiritual and physical needs of others - our church, our community, our world
Whether on a Sunday morning during worship, during Life Groups, or any other time, we seek to let God's light shine here in New Braunfels. God's love has changed our lives, and we're sure it can change your life too!